Presentations & Documents¶
Unicko allows the host and the presenter to present PDF files, PowerPoint presentations with animations, Word documents and images.
The host can upload all files to the classroom in advance, so that in a session it is not required to use external tools.
When presenting a file, the host can click on the slide or use the keyboard keys (<>) to play animations or page up/down.
To upload a file:
- Click on Upload File in the Controls panel.
- Choose the file and click Save/Open.
- Wait for the file to upload.
To present a file:
- Click on the file in the Controls panel.
To delete a file:
- Click on the gray trash icon next to the filename in the Controls panel.
When presenting a file, the toolbar allows the host to:
- Use the virtual laser pointer
- Write freehand
- Annotate the presentation
- Add text
- Erase annotations
- Copy and Paste from the presentation to the whiteboard
- Clear all annotations
- Zoom in and out
- Choose fit width and fit page
- Move from page to page
Copy and Paste to the Whiteboard:¶
To copy and paste from a file:
- Select a file - click on the file in the Controls panel.
- Select the selection tool in the toolbar (scissors).
- Click and drag to select an area from the file.
- Click on the copy button at the bottom of the selection rectangle.
- Go back to the whiteboard and click on the paste button in the toolbar.