Presentations & Documents¶
Unicko allows the host and the presenter to present PDF files, PowerPoint presentations with animations, Word documents and images.
The host can upload all files to the classroom in advance, so that in a session it is not required to use external tools.
When presenting a file, the host can click on the slide or use the keyboard keys (<>) to play animations or page up/down.
To upload a file:
- Click on Upload File in the Controls panel.
- Choose the file and click Save/Open.
- Wait for the file to upload.
To present a file:
- Click on the file in the Controls panel.
To delete a file:
- Click on the gray trash icon next to the filename in the Controls panel.