Single Sign-On (SSO) lets your users use a single, common set of credentials for Unicko and other applications in your organization. Unicko SSO is based on OpenID Connect.
- Premium, Enterprise, Scale or Education account.
- You must be the owner of the Unicko account or have an admin role.
- You must have administrator-level access to your organization’s Identity Provider account.
OpenID Connect Identity Provider¶
Your Identity Provider must conform to the OpenID Connect 1.0 specification.
- Create a new application in your Identity Provider management interface.
- Choose Web application as the Application type.
- Ensure that the application is limited to users from your organization.
- Enter the following as the Authorized redirect URI:
- Ensure that the scopes lists openid, email, and profile.
- Locate the Client ID and Client secret. This values will be needed for the configuration in your Unicko account.
- Find your identity provider Discovery document URL. It should have the form:
Instructions for identity providers:
Microsoft identity platform
- Open the Single Sign-On configuration on your Unicko account settings page.
- Enter your OpenID Client ID, Client Secret and the identity provider Configuration URL (Discovery document).
- Click Save.
- To enable Single Sign-On for a meeting set the meeting's registration type to Organization.